Disclosure Statement

This policy is valid from 20 February 2011. http://harlemlook.net is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

We are employed by or consult with: http://www.izea.com. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Blog Archive

Monday, May 11

Perfumes to Make Life Smell Good

What kind of evening perfume do you like? I used to like women who used Chanel #5, but that is a little old fashion. In Harlem NY and Bronx NY I'm happy if the lady that I am with using any perfume, something fruity is fine, especially lemony. So many women are so tough today that they don't like to wear perfume at all. That's how my girl is, she just won't wear anything. Ha ha.

Men wearing scents is pretty unnecessary except using a good basic deodorant soap is fine. That might sound a little macho, I guess I'm pretty old school. Still I would like women to try to use some of the new scents on the market, they don't have to be expensive at all. I just saw a new scent, at least to me, that is supposed to smell like a Tootsie Roll. That could be funny if you could actually place the scent. I also saw the Play-Doh cologne. I think if I smelled that on someone, I could recognize it.

No comments: